The UX/UI Designer is a vital member of the Masters product team, driving our UI design and shaping our user experience. From the moment a potential user first hears about Masters, to when they train and interact with it, you will be helping Masters become the go-to app for training with the world’s top athletes to inspire our members to become their best selves.
- We champion world-class expertise – if you’re going to devote time and energy to train, you should train with the best.
- We deliver training, not “workouts” – training for focused goals delivers more successful results and greater fulfillment along the way.
- We leverage the power of social fitness – the social experience creates high engagement and long-term retention.
About the role:
As a UI/UX designer you will be part of our highly effective product team and work in close collaboration with our product manager and engineering team.
- You will develop concepts into screen flows
- Build prototypes
- Take responsibility to build up design guidelines
- Build up our Figma design system which allows us to conceptualize, prototype, build and iterate on features fast
- Consult on user experience and test them with users
- Get detailed designs ready for development
- Research solutions to design challenges
- Follow brand guidelines to design UI that reflects the Masters brand and its values
This role requires a dedicated approach to the job and delivering only the highest quality product. Comfortable working in a startup environment, detail-oriented when needed, pragmatic when required, juggling many plates.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create wireframe design concepts
- Turn concepts into user flows
- Design reviews with core stakeholders
- Get designs ready for development
- Shape and and improve our design system
- Define and specify UI and UX guidelines
- Analyze user behavior
- Build and test prototypes
- Develop graphics, icons and assets
- Research, evaluate and apply UI & UX patterns to your work
You will require a wide range of abilities and experience. These include:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A full knowledge of mobile app design
- An in-depth understanding of Figma
- Proven familiarity with building up and maintaining design systems
- A proven track record in fast paced environments
- An independently yet proactive work style
- The ability to deliver under tight deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of iOS, Android and web design patterns
- Creative thinker & communication guru
- An impressive portfolio of work outlining your expertise in designing mobile apps
- An organized self-starter who can work autonomously, while collaborating with others from afar
- Result-driven, but can balance perfection and pragmatism when making decisions
- Passionate about the tech fitness landscape and well-versed in industry trends and technologies
- Creative with a good eye for details
Benefits to expect:
- Join an international team that is working towards an ambitious mission but also like to have fun along the way.
- Comprehensive insurance – we offer comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance to take care of you and yours.
- Generous vacation package – we encourage our team to take time off to decompress and be their best.
- 401(k) retirement plan – plan and invest for tomorrow with a 401(k).
- Flexible work hours – There’s no one work schedule that fits everyone, so our work schedule is whatever fits you.
- Company retreats – We believe teams produce their best work when they can get to know each other and have fun in person.
- Remote work stipend – We’ll give you a monthly stipend to make sure you have the tools you need to get your best work done.
- Unlimited Masters programs – Want to work out with the best? Commit to your training with unlimited Masters programs.
- Competitive salary and equity – We believe everyone at Masters should have ownership over their work — literally.
Work for us is a way of life. We always want you to give 100% but that doesn't stop at the desk. For us, dropping everything and doing a workout, hitting the trails, or catching a wave is just as important to our business as the bottom line. We thrive off adventure and pushing limits because the more you challenge yourself, the more you challenge us - and that's what we are all about.
Does this sound like you are in the right place? Apply now with a short personal statement (no more than 250 words), your resume and a link to your portfolio via the Masters’ career page.
myCrew, Inc. d/b/a Masters is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.