The Multimedia Producer is a vital member of the Masters team, responsible for leading the Masters program production and launch efforts. You will be helping Masters become the go-to app for training with the world’s top athletes to inspire our members to become their best selves.
- We champion world-class expertise – if you’re going to devote time and energy to train, you should train with the best.
- We deliver training, not “workouts” – training for focused goals delivers more successful results and greater fulfillment along the way.
- We leverage the power of social fitness – the social experience creates high engagement and long-term retention.
About the role:
As a multimedia producer, you will supervise the design and development of a variety of content for the Masters App, including: copywriting, voice over, fitness programs, marketing campaigns, photos, and other media.
Overseeing complex and high-end projects, requiring skill and effort, whilst monitoring and working with a sharp eye for detail, colleagues will rely on you to plan and execute clear strategies and timelines.
Driving processes end-to-end, coordinating with colleagues, freelancers, and celebrity talent and their teams. Confident in decision making, you will always be ready to face new challenges while striving for perfection.
Comfortable dealing with celebrity talent and their teams. Amiable, flexible, creative, open minded, and kind but also demanding excellence, hustling, and driving strict delivery dates to make sure we get everything we need.
This role requires a dedicated approach to the job and delivering only the highest quality product. Efficiently executing the programs. Comfortable working in a startup environment, juggling many plates. Some projects may demand commitments outside this time frame to meet deadlines.
- Managing small and large scale projects
- Overseeing freelancers members and delegating tasks to them
- Onboarding vendors and bringing a highly skilled network of partners and freelancers to the table
- Managing a campaign from start to finish, from pre-production to post production to delivery
- Devising timescales and ensuring projects stay within a designated budget
- Structuring projects and devising efficient processes
- Liaising with clients and the creative team to ensure projects run smoothly
- Collaborating with our program development team end-to-end (pre-production, production, post-production) to ensure that class lessons accurately portray all the class materials
- Signing-off on work and ensuring that all multimedia content matches Masters’ voice, style, and standards of quality
- Although it won’t be the primary role, managing creative across multiple projects and giving feedback when necessary to ensure effectiveness
- You will require a wide range of abilities and experience. These include:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in all creative disciplines
- A full knowledge of digital & live action production processes
- An in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes
- A proven track record in fast paced environments
- The ability to push a team to deliver high quality work
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and lean budget
- A proactive approach to new creative opportunities
- Significant industry experience
- Impressive communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to liaising with client
- Entrepreneurial & creative thinker
- An organized self-starter who can work autonomously, while collaborating with others from afar
- Result-driven, but can balance art and science when making decisions and measuring success
- Passionate about the fitness landscape and well-versed in industry trends and technologies
- Equally comfortable in a spreadsheet and a talent meeting
Benefits to expect:
- Join an international team that is working towards an ambitious mission but also like to have fun along the way.
- Comprehensive insurance – we offer comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance to take care of you and yours.
- Generous vacation package – we encourage our team to take time off to decompress and be their best.
- 401(k) retirement plan – plan and invest for tomorrow with a 401(k).
- Flexible work hours – there’s no one work schedule that fits everyone, so our work schedule is whatever fits you.
- Company retreats – we believe teams produce their best work when they can get to know each other and have fun in person.
- Remote work stipend – we’ll give you a monthly stipend to make sure you have the tools you need to get your best work done.
- Unlimited Masters programs – want to work out with the best? Commit to your training with unlimited Masters programs.
- Competitive salary and equity – we believe everyone at Masters should have ownership over their work — literally.
Please note: This position can be fully remote, but we expect you to be based in the United States and be able to travel to talent meetings and production sets when required.
Working for Masters
Work for us is a way of life. We always want you to give 100% but that doesn't stop at the desk. For us, dropping everything and doing a workout, hitting the trails, or catching a wave is just as important to our business as the bottom line. We thrive off adventure and pushing limits because the more you challenge yourself, the more you challenge us - and that's what we are all about.
Does this sound like you are in the right place? Apply now with a short personal statement (no more than 250 words) and your resume via the Masters’ career page.
myCrew, Inc. d/b/a Masters is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.